Pokémon GO

Akshit

Which team are you in ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which team are you in ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kibbz said:

Hi. I don't play much PoGO, but when I do, I can send some gifts, so feel free to add me.

I also have 2 Kyogres, 1 shiny, and a perfect IV Grotle, so you know, I'm a noob.

3884 3187 4613

What's the 1 shiny ? Is that the Shiny Eevee you get from research ?

Also, request sent, updated main post with your code.

Ooooooooo just found this thread, here's my friend code:

9120 7025 5279

Love me some distance hatches. I'd like to say I'm pretty active but it's moreso the fact that I'm always busy and PoGO helps make it more bearable ^_^ 

Also I have the worst luck in raids. I've beat 43 giratina and 76 rayquaza, got 0 of either shiny. Heck I've never gotten any shiny raid boss ;-; AND I only managed to catch 2 out of my first 10 Rayquaza, Golden Razz Berries and all. SRIF/CRIF

53 minutes ago, Dibz said:

Also I have the worst luck in raids. I've beat 43 giratina and 76 rayquaza, got 0 of either shiny. Heck I've never gotten any shiny raid boss ;-; AND I only managed to catch 2 out of my first 10 Rayquaza, Golden Razz Berries and all. SRIF/CRIF

76 Rayquaza... damn... I only ever did 2 raids for that and caught one. Been lucky asf with Giratina though.

And this spooktober event is pretty lit... The pikachu costume is on point.

1 hour ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Tfw you realize that you have more legendaries on Pokemon Go than you'll ever get on MMO

Shiny ones too :p

Also I'm kinda bummed out that the halloween costume pokemons cannot be evolved... Sure a Charmander with cubone skull looks cool but it's useless.

And Darkrai is a pain to catch + cannot be shiny and can't be traded since it counts as mythical, F. The only thing which is enjoyable at this point is the double candy bonus.

1 hour ago, Akshit said:

And Darkrai is a pain to catch + cannot be shiny and can't be traded since it counts as mythical, F.

However, if you can catch Darkrai

(and it is possible, I have 8 so far)

It outclasses Tyranitar and Weavile in terms of Dark type hitters. Meaning it’s Mewtwo/Giratina killer

3 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

However, if you can catch Darkrai

(and it is possible, I have 8 so far)

It outclasses Tyranitar and Weavile in terms of Dark type hitters. Meaning it’s Mewtwo/Giratina killer

I have got 3 but I stopped after realizing I cannot trade it... Got bunch of dark type heavy hitters already. Taking down raid bosses or gyms is never hard... I just need me some bling instead.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, JIceJDragon said:

hit me uppp I need people worldwideeeee

8807 6966 3607

also if I dont accept ur req.. its cuz i dont know you f off

I'll add you to the list, and I won't be able to accept cause I just uninstalled the game today, was getting kinda addicting and shinys were way too easy.

18 hours ago, JIceJDragon said:

uwanna trade me some then :P

Don't have enough stardust on me, maxed my out 100 IV Giratina as much as I could before uninstalling, + might come back someday in future, just not now.

17 hours ago, SirAlbert said:

Cool thread! I play decently regularly, feel free to add me. My IGN is FightOnHenry

1950 5595 6043

Added to main list.

• 1 year later...