Pokémon GO

Akshit

Which team are you in ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which team are you in ?

Played Pokémon Go back in 2016 for a month or so when it was released.

Few days ago I restarted playing the game, couldn't find previous character so fresh start ?

It's been fun, exciting, and healthy so far.

LF more Pokémon GO Players.

If you want to add more people from here in-game, share your trainer code in the thread and I will update it here.

Trainer Codes:

Akshit (TrippyAfro): 5610 4307 9602

Londark1398 1771 8067

SirDusty6865 4422 4662

Kibbz: 3884 3187 4613

Dibz: 9120 7025 5279

JiceJDragon: 8807 6966 3607

SirAlbert (FightOnHenry): 1950 5595 6043

Edited by Akshit
Updated Trainer Codes
3 hours ago, razimove said:

Tried playing when I went to UK sometime ago, but didn't get the taste for it, can provide you with some friend codes if you need from a couple friends of mine tho Ak

It's an acquired taste :p

And I'm good on friend codes, thanks though, trying to add people I actually know.

14 hours ago, londark said:

I've started playing again... It's a cool way to kill time. Really casual player tho 

Well I'm a casual player as well, play it mostly in morning when out for a walk / run. Let me know if you wanna add c:

I was the same way, got it on launch day and played it about a month, then had to delete it because i foolishly bought a phone with only 8 gb's of storage... Anyways last year in June I downloaded it and I just recently hit level 39, so I'm making decent progress. My brother is level 40 and has been for a while and he tried to make a Pokestop but you have to be level 40 in Pokemon GO and level 10 in Niantics other game, Ingress(iirc). It also takes forever to level up in Ingress and it's also a very dead and boring game compared to Pokemon GO imo.

Anyways, I'm pretty casual, but do play with the more hardcore raiders when there's an event like yesterday's suicune day, only got 21 raids in which is low for an event like that for me, but I had to start later then I would have liked.

My friend code is 6865 4422 4662

I added you londark btw, my name is dustybunny250 in Pokemon GO

11 hours ago, SirDusty said:

Anyways last year in June I downloaded it and I just recently hit level 39, so I'm making decent progress. My brother is level 40 and has been for a while and he tried to make a Pokestop but you have to be level 40 in Pokemon GO and level 10 in Niantics other game, Ingress(iirc). It also takes forever to level up in Ingress and it's also a very dead and boring game compared to Pokemon GO imo.

That's some nice progress, gg.

So being lv.40 in Pokemon GO isn't enough to get nominations done ? You need to play the other game too for the Pokestop approval ? If that really is the case I should probably start Ingress as well on the side.

11 hours ago, SirDusty said:

Anyways, I'm pretty casual, but do play with the more hardcore raiders when there's an event like yesterday's suicune day, only got 21 raids in which is low for an event like that for me, but I had to start later then I would have liked.

My friend code is 6865 4422 4662

Same and I'm yet to do any raid. And even though I did find a bunch of hardcore PoGOers nearby, ended up missing the Suicune raid cause it was like 10km away and I had other plans.

Anyway, adding you as well, my trainer in-game name is TrippyAfro.

5 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

On PokemonGo, I agree. Though 60 raids for a 5% chance each can be annoying since they all have independent rates and not cumulative

Took me 45 raids for my first one, and 50 raids to get my first 100% iv one. 

Shiny one had 2111Cp... so yeah it isn't best dragon in the world. 

Been catching like 60 pokes daily cause on the beach and have enough free time to walk around. 

There is also the Water Fes with a lot of possible shines I would love, Karp, Carvanha, Tentacool, Squirtle, Feebas... And Horsea, I fucking love Horsea. 

Today got my first shiny of the event. Mudkip... After its comuty day... 5th one 

Never seen a shiny in any Raid myself... 

Anyway, at least I evolved the Feebas for the quest 

So I was lucky enough to find a player in my city who is lv.40 in Pokemon GO and also lv. 12 or something in Ingress Prime. Thanks to him, I now have 2 pokestops nearby, and 1 gym.

The good news is that I've been seeing some player assigning his pokemon to the gym almost daily, so now I know there are more players in my neighborhood playing the game. But the bad news is that now I'm facing an irritating issue, that player has been knocking out my pokemon from the nearby Gym every 2 or 3h. Even if I let his pokemon stay there for 9h or more, so that he can get his daily 50 pokecoins, he still strikes and kicks mine out real quick :/

Since the game doesn't allow you to add players on the basis of username alone, and doesn't even provide a communication channel, I'm thinking of making a second account with my secondary number or email ID as name, he might contact me himself then.

• 2 weeks later...