Gothitelle v. Persian

I've felt this question falls within the grey area between Comp and General Discussion. But since we're talking about levels/Nature/IVs/EVs, I figured it'd be more suitable here.

So here's the deal:

For Amulet Coin hunting, I use a Gothitelle:

- lvl 43

- Timid Nature

- 31 IVs in Speed and HP

- 252 EVs in Speed and HP

However, the problem is, even with that set, I am not guaranteed to be able to run from every Persian horde, notably the ones w/o Amulet Coin Meowths(even if it were lvl 35 Persians with 31 IV in Speed and Speed-benefiting nature)

To put it simple, even with level and speed advantage, I'm not guaranteed a successful escape.

So my question is this, what level must my Gothitelle be in order for the escapes to be 100% guaranteed? Because at the same time, I don't want its already minuscule Attack stat to barely be high enough to start OHKO'ing Meowths, because we all know how Thief works.

u just need to check the highest lvl persian there , then put the most possible outcome for him to have max speed possible,  like speed+ nature + 31 iv , then use a site , i usually use psypoke to calculate this things, then u gonna need ur Gothitelle to be faster than that.

i hope this help u , a bit.

Edited by xRdZiiiN

I recommend Banette instead, it has 100% chance to flee at any level due to being ghost type and can learn Thief.
For lower levels you can also use Shuppet, ofc. I don't think it's attack stat is so high you are guaranteed to OHKO meowth either.

Edit: This would definitely belong in General discussion, Competitive Assistance is for PvP related things, farming items is 100% PvE and should have been posted in general discussion. If you wish I can move your thread there for you.

16 minutes ago, Matoka said:

I recommend Banette instead, it has 100% chance to flee at any level due to being ghost type and can learn Thief.
For lower levels you can also use Shuppet, ofc. I don't think it's attack stat is so high you are guaranteed to OHKO meowth either.

Edit: This would definitely belong in General discussion, Competitive Assistance is for PvP related things, farming items is 100% PvE and should have been posted in general discussion. If you wish I can move your thread there for you.

Bannette also has the ability frisk, so you can tell if the Mewoth is holding an item or not

17 minutes ago, Matoka said:

Though from my experience, I found that gothitelle’s attack is so low, not even a crit would ko. And shuppet’s attack is actually higher than gothitelle’s. Because you also have to account the possibility of crits.

17 minutes ago, Matoka said:

Go ahead. I didn’t know where to put this thread on. It was 50/50 imo.

Edited by BoltBlades12