TempestTrainer’s Lightning Leveling and EV Training

BoltBlades12

**UPDATE**

If, ever during my training, I ask you if you want a certain TM move over one of your other moves, if you do want it, I will teach your Pokemon said TM free of charge.

Example:

Since Outrage is garbage in this game(only 90 BP), I will teach your Pokemon Dragon Claw(which is 80 BP, but doesn't confuse or lock you in) absolutely free.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 7:36 AM, Nikhill said:

Hey man. I have around 8 or 9 mons that are ev'd but at a lvl 25ish. Can you get them up to level 50 ? If u can, tell me how many u like to get at once or should I just sent them all back to back ? 

Hello Nik, sorry for the late reply. Of course I can get your Pokemon trained up. Just send me the Pokémon you want to be level 50 with the correct funds(don’t forget there’s a discount currently), and I’ll have them ready for you in 3 days.

5 hours ago, Sharkihann said:

Hi.

Are you up for training during Halloween event ? 

While I do like to get caught up with the Halloween craze, if you need training, I can kill 2 birds with one stone

1 hour ago, BoltBlades12 said:

While I do like to get caught up with the Halloween craze, if you need training, I can kill 2 birds with one stone

Hey. So i would need a Torkoal lvl80+ with ful hp+spd ev. I need it for the event, so If you can deliver quick i can pay double than listed price.

Tell me your price and expected time.

Thanks

Yo, you mind leveling up my Pupitar? Currently level 31, I want him at level 55 so he can be evolved. I'm a bit new to this but whenever your ready ill send him and the money to your account. If you can it'll be a big help, thanks.

Edited by NeverInvited
Sounded mean
25 minutes ago, NeverInvited said:

Yo, you mind leveling up my Pupitar? Currently level 31, I want him at level 55 so he can be evolved. I'm a bit new to this but whenever your ready ill send him and the money to your account. If you can it'll be a big help, thanks.

Of course, send him over with your payment and he’ll be ready by Thursday

5 hours ago, iLawo said:

Hello BoltBlades12! Would like to train a few of my Comps from 50-100? :) I saw you got a 20% Discount so I hope you can write me ingame: iBlankness

Sure, sure.

Send me your Pokémon, along with your payment and any additional notes you want to add, and they’ll be done within 4-5 days

HOLIDAY HASSLE

25% off all training services until the 25th of December, that being Christmas.

After that, from December 25th to January 5th, any training service is 12k off(for 12 days of Christmas), and I will also throw in a complimentary Soothe Bell because tis the season.

Once again, make sure to post your offers/service requests on this thread so I know who needs training and who to apply discounts/Soothe Bell distribution to.

Edited by BoltBlades12