TempestTrainer’s Lightning Leveling and EV Training

BoltBlades12

Hello people:

I may be infamous on these here forums by my occasional spamming of General Discussion/Suggestion Box, but here and on the game, it’s a different playing field.

I’m offering a service for people who need their Pokémon EV-trained/level trained.

Here’s how my pricing shall work:

Leveling Service:

- 1 level up(up to lvl 50)= 1k

- 1 level up(past lvl 50)= 2k

— Example 1: If you needed a Pokémon to be leveled from 1 to 50, it would only cost 50k

— Example 2: If you needed a Pokémon to be leveled from 51 to 100, it would cost 100k

— Example 3: If you needed a Pokémon to be leveled from 1 to 100, it would cost 150k

EV Training Service:

- Maxing Out an EV(252 EVs)= 25k

- Specific EVs in one of the 6 stats:

— 1 to 50 EVs = 5k

— 51 to 100 EVs = 10k

— 101 to 150 EVs = 15k

— 151 to 200 EVs = 20k

— 201 to 252 EVa = 25k

Move Learning Service:

- Moves learned via level up= free of charge

- Moves learned via Move Relearned= 2k

- Moves learned via TMs= 5k per move

- Moves learned via tutors= 10k per move

- Moves learned via Special Tutors= 200-250k per move(varies depending on which move needs learning)

(Note: I will use my own provided resources to teach these moves; such as Heart Scales, Battle Points, Shards, etc.)

Calculating Totals:(will require multiplication)

1k(# of level ups up to level 50)

+ 2k(# of level ups past 51 to 100)

+ 25k(# of Maxed out EVs; Max of 2) (Free if you're partaking in EV Training)

+ 5k(# of Stats needing 1-50 EVs) (Free if you're partaking in Level Training)

+ 10k(# of Stats needing 51-100 EVs) (Free if you're partaking in level Training)

+ 15k(# of Stats needing 101-150 EVs) (Free if you're partaking in level Training)

+ 20k(# of Stats needing 151-200 EVs) (Free if you're partaking in level Training)

+ 25k(# of Stats needing 201-252 EVs) (Free if you're partaking in level Training)

+ 2k(# of Moves Taught via Move Relearner)

+ 5k(# of Moves Taught via TM)

+ 10k(# of Moves Taught via Move Tutor)

+ 30k(# of Moves Taught via Special Move Tutor)

(Your final total)

How the system works:

1. You send the Pokemon that you wish to be trained via mail to “TempestTrainer”(Aka me), along with your  payment.

2. I undergo the training for your Pokémon.

3. I will have your Pokémon ready for you within a number of days(Time depends on type of training you require)

4. Should circumstances arrive that prevent me from returning your Pokémon within the stated days, I shall return your Pokémon to you ASAP and you will get a 50% discount.

Example: If your total cost for training was 250k and I fail to meet my deadline, you will receive your Pokémon along with 125k back.

So what are you waiting for? Comment down below if you have any interest in partaking in my training.

P.S. If enough people partake in my training program, I may feature some limited time deals. More to come later.

IMPORTANT INFO

- You must comment below what you want trained and how you want them trained before you send me your Pokemon and payment, otherwise I will have no idea what to do with them.

- Also I must acknowledge your post with a comment from me. Most likely it'll just be the price, including any alterations due to discounts.

Edited by BoltBlades12
1 minute ago, raafe53 said:

Would you mind EV training my Jolteon? I would only like 227 Speed EVs, please. Thank you very much for your services. 

Of course. Your cost is 25k, but since you're my first taker, it'll cost you 20k for first customer discount

Edited by BoltBlades12
3 minutes ago, HaileSelassie said:

For the move service do you provide the mushroom, shards, hardstones or whatever is needed to learn the move or are you charging for just taking it to learn the move?

I charge less to teach moves than it would cost to get the items on say, GTL, required to learn such moves.

So more so of a yes and no.

Here's an example of how it works:

Normally it would cost 30k plus to get heart scales/shards to get certain moves, but I only charge 1/3 of that price, making it 10k

Edited by BoltBlades12
1 minute ago, HaileSelassie said:

That answer is a bit confusing so I'll ask this

Say I want a special  tutor move. All I need to give you is 30k and you will teach it right?

yes

Another happy customer! Shoutout  to @raafe53 for being our first customer, and I await more on our way!!

Just now, Quakkz said:

cant wait til he finds out that teaching extreme speed costs way more than 30k

it costs battle points, i am aware

33 minutes ago, HaileSelassie said:

I traded you the Dragonair and 30k to get extreme speed. 

Ign is same as forums. 

You can mail it back when done

of course

On 8/13/2019 at 3:13 PM, HaileSelassie said:

I traded you the Dragonair and 30k to get extreme speed. 

Ign is same as forums. 

You can mail it back when done

Check your mail, I have it sent to you.

**UPDATE**

A few prices needed to be adjusted due to the availability of the resources required to perform such services.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Spxter said:

Hello I need Snorlax lvl 100 from 50 to 100 , 100k? Also could not contact or add you as friend in discord, and i cant pm you,  it says we have not the same room so i cant text you

It’s alright. And yes, 100k will be level up cost. Go ahead and send your snorlax and it’ll be ready within 3 days

Edited by BoltBlades12
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 12:37 PM, pikabuuh said:

Hi o/

Nice shop!

Could you please level my umbreon from 52 -> 100? I'll mail it +100k if ok o7

Absolutely.

My IGN is “TempestTrainer”.

So all you need to do is send me your Pokemon with the 100k and you’ll get it back within 3 days leveled up to your desired preference

On 9/28/2019 at 7:17 AM, kikodasneves said:

Hello,

I want the leveling of 3 pokemon, 2 from 82 - 100 and 1 from 67 - 100. Can I send the mail ingame? I'm HoraceSilver in MMO.

Of course you can. My IGN is TempestTrainer. After you send your 3 Pokemon and your fees, you’ll get them back within 3 days all leveled up to your content

On 9/28/2019 at 7:17 AM, kikodasneves said:

Good news. I almost have your 2 Pokemon completed.

Also, are you ok if I teach your Krookodile Dragon Claw over Outrage? Because here in MMO, Outrage is only 90 BP and not nearly as powerful as it is in the main games. And although Dragon Claw is 80 BP, it doesn't lock you in and it doesn't confuse.

So in conclusion, here on MMO, Dragon Claw > Outrage

11 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Good news. I almost have your 2 Pokemon completed.

Also, are you ok if I teach your Krookodile Dragon Claw over Outrage? Because here in MMO, Outrage is only 90 BP and not nearly as powerful as it is in the main games. And although Dragon Claw is 80 BP, it doesn't lock you in and it doesn't confuse.

So in conclusion, here on MMO, Dragon Claw > Outrage

sure, dragon claw it is! thanks!