Dungeons still happening?

1 hour ago, Squirtle said:

Yes we changed priorities and dungeons are still on the roadmap to be worked on in the future.

Does in the future mean, right AFTER Sinnoh, no more excuses? Or does it mean we're likely to get Gen8 before we can catch a single legendary or obtain hidden abilities?

7 hours ago, Squirtle said:

That means sometime after.

A long time you guys said sinnoh was not gonna take same time to come out as BW does that mean we are having about only 2 PTS before its release? taking count there was one already last month.

3 minutes ago, RIchardZheng said:

You mean after sinnoh, a bunch of minor updates, and a year or so of waiting? Then probably yes

As long as they don't fucking try to implement Jhoto or migrate to xbox or whatever before we get dungeons then I'm fine with it.

33 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

As long as they don't fucking try to implement Jhoto or migrate to xbox or whatever before we get dungeons then I'm fine with it.

Migrate to Xbox? If we get Xbox before IOS I'm gonna be livid...

Also we had PTS for Sinoh and not Jhoto so I think your wishes are safe

1 minute ago, razimove said:

We aint getting ios, so any other platform will be here before ios.

And mo its not safe, pts wad the expected to happen as they announced months back that they were working on sinnoh delaying dungeons another 2 years. "We plan to give some news about dungeons, around 4 months after unova release", was what they said last time =)

So it's gonna be a while?

1 minute ago, RIchardZheng said:

So it's gonna be a while?

A while until what? If sinnoh probably 4 to 6 months if I had to take a wild guess. If dungeons, first time they promised/discussed them was in 2k15, so yeah there's that.

Edited by razimove
On 8/15/2019 at 8:40 PM, razimove said:

A while until what? If sinnoh probably 4 to 6 months if I had to take a wild guess. If dungeons, first time they promised/discussed them was in 2k15, so yeah there's that.

Of course, that’s granted they prioritize dungeons after sinnoh and not useless features like the recently released “Characteristics”