@Leviatharian vs @Redav

@KaynineXL vs @gbwead

@MknsZblex vs @mspinguino

@mackx vs @FNTCZ

@Sebat vs @Chjul19

@Oltan vs @AlejandroGB

@xWhinkZ vs @MaatthewMLG

@cjmystogan vs @Parke

7/16 matches played for week 2 close to the deadline. Reminder that you can and 'should' schedule and post your games on discord. https://discord.gg/mqDXnR

Edited by Lluvvia
  • 3 weeks later...

@Bearminator after I eliminated @Lluvvia from the tournament, he decided to dq me from the competition. Is he really allowed to do this? He received donations for this event presented on the forum and now he dq the people that beat him. I don't know if you're the right person to talk to, but hopefully you or someone else from staff will see this.

Edited by gbwead

Lluvvia and I talked with bearminator. Lluvvia is allowed to kick me from the tournament. Lluvvia offered me a rematch. Apparently, my "toxic behaviour" is forgiven if I give him a rematch. I declined, so I'm now kicked from the event discord and all my posts where I tried to defend myself have been removed.

Edited by gbwead
1 hour ago, Lluvvia said:

In a tournament I'm organizing I won't tolerate him to tell me to get fucked, cry him a river, dumb delusional etc

The only stuff I said was game or playstyle related and never insulted individuals.

No rule saying that players dont have to trashtalk YOU, you just couldnt accept that you're out of your own tournament, or you wouldnt suggest a rematch, like seriously 'lets rematch because you trashtalked me' xD pathetic. 

[29-10-2019 13:21:56] [Whispers] Lluvvia: the most I can do is to offer you a rematch g3 for the sake of what hannah said and is saying, but wont let someone who said x things advance for free

edit:
[29-10-2019 13:55:07] [Normal][EN] Bearminator: Imo most honourable thing to do, and the most appealing to sportsmanship is AT LEAST rematch.
[29-10-2019 13:55:22] [Normal][EN] gbwead: rematch?
[29-10-2019 13:55:24] [Normal][EN] gbwead: why
[29-10-2019 13:55:25] [Normal][ES] Lluvvia: I offered him a rematch as some discord members requested

Edited by gbwead
1 minute ago, Lluvvia said:

As I said that user posted it publicly and others told me to suggest that privately. And then Bearminator suggested it too.

He could have walked away with the win but opted to hate on me with all he tought.

18 minutes ago, Lluvvia said:

The rematch was a suggestion from other players and bearminator. I never offered a rematch myself.

So you did offer me a rematch yourself in the end. Calling you delusional is no longer an insult, it's a fact. 

2 minutes ago, Lluvvia said:

As I said that user posted it publicly and others told me to suggest that privately. And then Bearminator suggested it too.

He could have walked away with the win but opted to hate on me with all he tought.

Which means you accepted the rematch. So yeah the DQ of gbwead wasnt because he trashtalked you (which happens to every player in everyday to get trashtalked without crying like a baby) but it because you didnt accept that you got kicked of your own tournament. 

Luvvia you have prouved ur self as very improfessional regarding preparing tournament what you did was just a shildish act wish braught hate of evryone we all got trashtalked but no one complained and as far as i know you started the debate talking about hax wich is part of the game we hate it but still part of it you lost the trust of alot of people and now just act like a responsible person and ask forgivness what you are doing will bring you down even more .. Ur just childish 

Well say whatever you want.

I have put time in organizing, creating stuff, discord, matchmakings etc to entertain the ones who wanted to play. I had criticism that I accepted, had to deal with players crossing deadlines and various activity calls being impartial etc. Just like any other TO.

But I have not said a single insult to anyone and I wont accept you to do it with all your intention trying to degrade and hurt capitalizing on the frustration. You did it that way bc you thought you couldnt be punished for it, and it turned out like this.

1 minute ago, Lluvvia said:

I have put time in organizing, creating stuff, discord, matchmakings etc to entertain the ones who wanted to play. I had criticism that I accepted, had to deal with players crossing deadlines and various activity calls being impartial etc. Just like any other TO.

But I have not said a single insult to anyone and I wont accept you to do it with all your intention trying to degrade and hurt capitalizing on the frustration. You did it that way bc you thought you couldnt be punished for it, and it turned out like this.

I got the entire discussion on a notepad. If anyone is interested, send me a pm on discord. All I said was "Get fucked" after Lluvvia said my playstyle was disgusting and I don't deserve to win. I also said "ez af" later on because he started to complain that a late game paralysis was preventing him to sweep with Typhlosion despite the fact that he only had 3 mons left and I had all of mine including Swampert, Kecleon and Hydreigon... 

3 minutes ago, Lluvvia said:

Still why whould you ask for a rematch if you was so hurt by the insults dont take people for idiots if you want punichment you whould be out too since you lost and gb for trashtalking 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.