Is it possible..

Just now, BrokenBulb78 said:

Other users have to manually press buttons so they don't get AFK kicked when you're using a third-party software to make your computer do the job for you, gaining an unfair advantage over them.

That's like saying, "I jammed my keyboard keys with a heavy object to prevent being kicked" Instantly banned for thinking outside the box without the use of any script or macros.

7 minutes ago, SoraJKing said:

That's like saying, "I jammed my keyboard keys with a heavy object to prevent being kicked" Instantly banned for thinking outside the box without the use of any script or macros.

If you keep using the same pattern, when you press keys, in this case imagine you're always pressing A-D or even holding A down, it will prompt captchas to show up, if you miss 2 or 3 of them you might get banned. Also that system exists for a reason, so it is against the rules.

22 minutes ago, SoraJKing said:

"third-party software which can be detrimental to other users' experience" How does having anti afk macro hurt others? Yet alone, the game.

Queue times. I haven't been in a queue in a while but If I had to wait in a queue or if the queue was longer due to other players who weren't even playing the game that would be detrimental to my experience. Also to a lesser extent server lag which PokeMMO had a hiccup with recently.

And I don't understand why you would want to do this in the first place either because to log back on it only takes a few clicks. 

Edited by Etozuri

Like mentioned above any kind of macro, script or bot is not allowed to be used while playing PokeMMO. Your account will be punished if you are caught using them so please do not use them. I'll be closing this now.

• Mike locked this topic