Triple Setup Bulky Offense Team help~

Hello PokeMMO, Here I have made a bulky offense team for OU and i'm looking for some feedback as i'm not experienced in PokeMMO's meta and I could do with some help.

dragonite.pngbreloom.pngtogekiss.pngmamoswine-f.pngvolcarona.pnggyarados-f.png

breloom.png

Breloom @ Toxic Orb  
Ability: Poison Heal  
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 156 SpD / 56 Spe  
Impish Nature  
- Mach Punch  
- Bullet Seed  
- Bulk Up  
- Spore

I'm really enjoying using this Breloom set on showdown. I use spore most of the time to setup because Breloom is quite frail and being 4x weak to flying is not fun. Once a Pokemon is asleep I can choose whether to switch or setup. Mach punch allows Breloom to sweep because after a few bulk ups it does nice damage and ohkos a lot of mons. Stone edge can be used over bullet seed for fire and types but I like using bullet seed for bulky waters. This Ev spread allows Breloom to soak up scalds and surfs whilst being faster than most other base 70 Pokemon and Tyranitar. 

togekiss.png

Togekiss @ Leftovers  
Ability: Serene Grace  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD  
Calm Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Air Slash  
- Flamethrower  
- Defog  
- Roost

Togekiss is my special wall and can also be used to check physical attackers like Conkeldurr with airslash. Flamethrower is really nice coverage for Ferrathorn and Scizor and can be used to pressure them out. Roost for longevity so Togekiss doesn't get worn down and Defog is something I threw on so the team can deal with hazards so Volcarona doesn't die. 

mamoswine-f.png

Mamoswine @ Leftovers  
Ability: Oblivious  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Ice Shard  
- Icicle Crash  
- Earthquake  
- Stealth Rock

Mamoswine is the Salamance and Dragonite killer with its ice attacks. I really appreciate having both Ice Shard and Icicle Crash because "IS" is often not enough to kill 4x weak dragons but the priority is very useful and "IC" is a good stab. Earthquake is just such a great move and is self explanatory. Stealth Rock is here to chip away with other mons. I usually lead Mamoswine especially if I see a Pokemon weak to ice on the opponents team.   

gyarados-f.png

Gyarados @ Leftovers  
Ability: Intimidate  
EVs: 88 HP / 248 Atk / 4 Def / 168 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Waterfall  
- Crunch  
- Substitute  
- Dragon Dance  

Gyarados is my dragon dance sweeper. Waterfall is a nice stab that even hits physical walls like Hippowdon and Gliscor hard. I decided to run crunch instead of bounce because I didn't want to use a move that charges on the first turn. Crunch hits annoying psychics such as Reuniclus and after dd'ing Alakazam. Substitute can be used freely on walls to dragon dance safely without worry of status effects. 

dragonite.png

Dragonite @ Leftovers  
Ability: Inner Focus  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe  
Impish Nature  
- Dragon Tail  
- Thunder Wave  
- Substitute  
- Roost  

This is Dragonite's Parashuffler set. Dragonite has a great movepool and can be used in lots of different ways but I decided to use this set because I needed a phazer or a pseudo-hazer. I quite like this set over other phazers such as Skarmory because its not that expected and Dragonite can often Thunder Wave Pokemon on the switch. Also the team is quite slow so having Pokemon at half speed is useful and the full para chance helps Breloom, Gyarados and Volcarona to setup. Substitute should be used whenever effective because Dragonite doesn't have its Ha. Roost for longevity. 

volcarona.png

Volcarona @ Life Orb  
Ability: Flame Body  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Fiery Dance  
- Bug Buzz  
- Giga Drain  
- Quiver Dance  

Volcarona is my special sweeper and has nice coverage with fire, bug and grass. Fiery Dance is a decent stab that can boost special attack but I may use flamethrower instead for higher base damage and more PP. Bug Buzz and Giga Drain is coverage and allows Volcarona to hit Hydreigon and bulky waters. Quiver dance is what makes Volcarona deadly because its boosts SpA, SpD and Spe which after a single boost makes Volcarona horrible to deal with. I may start using roost over Giga drain because it is more reliable recovery. 

If you see any glaring weaknesses or you have some changes you would make even if its just personal preference please give me some advice. 

Edited by Etozuri

Hello!, The team looks very interesting, a single recommendation that I could give you, is that you try to reduce a little similar weakness to the rock you carry, I do not only mean the movements, but eventually some Stealth Rocks will do you a lot of damage even though I have defog in togekiss, the rest, I see the equipment too interesting.

4 hours ago, MegaBladers said:

Hello!, The team looks very interesting, a single recommendation that I could give you, is that you try to reduce a little similar weakness to the rock you carry, I do not only mean the movements, but eventually some Stealth Rocks will do you a lot of damage even though I have defog in togekiss, the rest, I see the equipment too interesting.

Thanks! I didn't think about that my team would be so susceptible to rocks. I'm probably going to reduce the weakness to stealth rocks by removing Dragonite because @SharpBlue mentioned on Discord that parashuffler Dragonite probably isn't even that good without Multiscale anyway.

So I will try and replace it with something that can phaze/pseudo-phaze whilst resisting rock type. 

This is a legit interesting and non rainy team.

On top of my head, Gyarados and dnite feel somewhat redundant defensivewise (and they share rocks weakness which might be an issue)

Also, u might have some issues against taunt hydreigon + sd excadrill in sand.

Cant rly think of anything else in particular. Good luck with that team.

19 hours ago, pachima said:

On top of my head, Gyarados and dnite feel somewhat redundant defensivewise (and they share rocks weakness which might be an issue)

Thank you. I'm going to replace Dragonite with a different phazer which can check sd excadrill in the sand and at the same time try and lessen the rocks weakness with something that resists it. Also I didn't know taunt Hydriegon was even a set so thats useful to know.

You can use Dragonite as a wallbreaker but not as a Parashuffler. Similar to that playstyle you can use Milotic with Flame Orb to take advandage of the Marvel Scales ability and use Dragon Tail in it's move set. The think is that Dragon Tail doesn't by pass Substitute. Roar would be another option but Roar can be "Disabled" with a Taunt from the opponent. 

On 8/12/2019 at 7:10 PM, pachima said:

Also, ice fang or stone edge > crunch, the niche of crunch would be to hit cofagrigus and reuniclus harder, but both ice fang and stone edge provide more coverage. About excadrill it might be problematic, gliscor is pretty cool vs him and can pack defog aswell, flame milotic also works to a certain extent, and if you eant offensivr pressure vs him, both special lucario and conkeldurr deal with him, with a bit of chip for lucario to rko with vacuum.