Skip Storry Button

CrisanComis

Question

You know what I would pay real money for? something that allows me to skip to the Elite 4 the second I started the region! And by skip I mean Fly to the Elite 4 spot on the map without having to go threw the story or the puzzle(s) to get there. And that's just cause im lazy, so id rather PAY than PLAY

11 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

........ as above. If you don't want to play a game then don't play it?

im not saying make it cheap, it should be the MOST EXPENSIVE thing you could buy! for the truly frustrated with disposable income

36 minutes ago, Fonzy420 said:

Then why even play the game? Can't you just give away the money to charity and not play games? It looks like you don't want to play and rather pay, as you say so yourself.

its called instant gratification immediately followed by instant regret, its a millennial thing

20 minutes ago, Staggiie said:

Idk about going THAT far, you should still have to play the game no matter how much money you wanna throw at it. But Something to skip dialogue would be cool. Especially for Unova, Bianca never shuts up.

Part of the game is that it takes a while to complete and the talking is part of that. If they remove this, making alts will be too easy, and I can promise you, I'll have multiple alts easy then. What is holding me back from pumping out max number of Alts is actually the dialog and time it takes to do all the story again and again. If they add this skip button, berry farming will soon become less profitable as making multiple alts is easier.

Not to mention, you can literally hold the Z or X button and it'll brief the dialog on max speed.

Edited by Fonzy420
1 minute ago, Fonzy420 said:

Part of the game is that it takes a while to complete and the talking is part of that. If they remove this, making alts will be too easy, and I can promise you, I'll have multiple alts easy then. What is holding me back from pumping out max number of Alts is actually the dialog and time it takes to do all the story again and again. If they add this skip button, berry farming will soon become less profitable as making multiple alts is easier.

Not to mention, you can literally hold the Z or X button and it'll brief the dialog on max speed.

Very good point. But people creating alts for that is doable already regardless of the time it takes. If they really wanna berry farm on alts, they will. It was just a small QOL thought I had since most people already played these stories and honestly Bianca never shut the hell up. Even holding X on max speed, it's still annoying. Like when Sinnoh  gets released, I wont be reading any dialogue since I already played Platinum years ago and know the storyline. All I wanna do is get through it so I can have access to all the new mons and breed my new comps. Skipping dialogue would be so nice. This isn't even something to take seriously though. It doesn't take long to complete a region even if the dialogue was forced at a slow pace. Like I said, just a QOL thing.

19 minutes ago, Fonzy420 said:

and whats stopping you from creating alts to get EXP. shares, trading them to main then deleting the alt? takes under 20min to get exp share in Hoenn (if you trade your mons with lvl 20 to the alt first). you could make 150k+ in an hour

Edited by CrisanComis
Just now, CrisanComis said:

and whats stopping you from creating alts to get EXP. shares, trading them to main then deleting the alt? takes under 20min to get exp share in Hoenn (if you trade your mons with lvl  to the alt first). you could make 150k+ in an hour

I wasn't talking about Exp. Shares. The point you make is totally unrelated to mine and I don't really see or understand what point you are making at all.