Jump to content

DekuSkrub

Members
  • Content Count

    17
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About DekuSkrub

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. DekuSkrub

    [IPS] Mega Moemon Firered 2018 (1.1.3)

    Definitely the former. The coding for a Pokemon game with more up to date C# is crazy simple, combat system and the like are the hardest part and can be done in less that a few hours. Hell if you're even worried about it unity is littered with step by step tutorials from the community.
  2. DekuSkrub

    [IPS] Mega Moemon Firered 2018 (1.1.3)

    Woah woah not talking about RPG maker that "engine" (if you even want to call it that) is a taboo in the game dev community. I also think you over estimate the task of creating a game. You already have what would be 90% of the assets, the other 10% is just pokemon tiles.
  3. DekuSkrub

    [IPS] Mega Moemon Firered 2018 (1.1.3)

    I know this can be considered completely unrelated, but I've asked this before. Is there any reason in particular you haven't decided to rebuild the game from scratch in a different engine? I feel like if you did this in unity or game maker You'd have access to much more tools and assets, and getting to the state the game is already in would take not time at all. In my honest opinion it would even be easier to make youre own engine than to decrypt and reverse engineer what gamefreak did. That or Just use Jpan's hacked engine which is 1000X more flexible than what you seem to be doing. All though even after searching for about 30 or so mins i could not fin a download for it. that might just be me though. Edit: I legit just found the Hacked engine download after typing this Rip. im gonna try to get into that and make some edits to what i have to see if i can help resolve the weighting issue. Edit2 : i think my lack of knowledge as far as roms go i really showing here
  4. DekuSkrub

    [IPS] Mega Moemon Firered 2018 (1.1.3)

    Right yeah sorry. I know general C languages (C+ C # etc), Java and python. I don't know exactly what you use for rom hacks. I've been trying to learn XML and the sort. Im also working on hexadecimal stuff specifically for rom hacks. But beyond that i am at the very lest aware of tile set edits and such.
  5. DekuSkrub

    [IPS] Mega Moemon Firered 2018 (1.1.3)

    Hence the "" Was just a little concerned after the Graveler thing and wasnt to sure about Porygon. Anyways thanks. also I've stated before, if you ever need help on anything none art related just tell me what you need. I have programming experience.
  6. DekuSkrub

    [IPS] Mega Moemon Firered 2018 (1.1.3)

    Not sure if this is a a bug or not but in that Eevee "update" several Moemon have become unobtainable. You can no longer evolve Graveler and Porygon, Im not sure if you could ever evolve Yanma or Murcrow so ill ignore those. I decided to also check and see if cheating is still possible and this time around cheating in mons is imposible as well .
  7. For a while i was wondering why the thread was so silent. And then i remembered Sun and Moon, and stopped wondering.
  8. If you ask me Vibravas sprite seems to regress after evolving to Flygons sprite, so i would suggest making Flygon look a little more mature she still looks way to childish compared to the Vibrava sprite. I would say to also keep in mind the fact that Flygon is also a dragon albeit a happy looking one, maybe do some comparisons to Dragonites sprite? But then again i don't know squat. If i had a dime for every time i said that.
  9. @laGashetaHardcore I would say to warp the mask and slim the tail, and then its a perfect abra. But then again i don't know shit. would help but my pixel art is garbage bad.
  10. I usually lurk here but just had to say. Never give up! your my hero! Also that Mightyena is incredible!
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.