I wish and hope I write this understandable enuff, since I have not owned a computer in 3years+, I have to provide a scentifically amazing essay from my phone since im toooo scrub to provide remade photos from my phone.
Anyway, latley I've seen some unpolished requests about "team banks" which in result gave birth to my idea.
The idea is simple and covers two things in one, a team bank and team tournaments to make the team environment more fun and give players more perks to join and be active in teams.
So, the idea is to make a new tab between roster and premissions in the team tab called "team tournaments" (community -> team -> team tournaments). In this tab two options should be available for everyone in the team aswell as one thing that everyone in team is able to see.
Side note: "team tournaments" could also be called "team events", was not sure which would fit best but for the sake of describing i went with "team tournaments"
Two options (I will call them option 3 and 4) will only be available team boss and those ranks whom are given premission to see/use.
Option 1: team tournament.
This option is intended to work as the current pvp -> tournament tab, with a exception for two thing. When theres no tournament to start soon™ it shall display "none", secondly there should only be one tournamemt running at any given time. (Further explenation about this will be given in option 3.)
Option 2: donate.
This option speaks for itself (almost). Here you will be able to donate any ammount of money to the team, nothing less nor more. (Further explained in option 4.)
The "thing" that everyone is able to see: team balance.
Team balance is simply current balance of money the team has. It obvously increases by donations (option 2) and decreases by tournament prizes (option 3).
Option 3: setup tournament.
This option is for those with premissions for it. As stated, one can setup a tournament for the team.
The following rules should apply:
1. The tournament must be setup 24 and a half hours before it starts (24hours notice for the whole team under option 1 and half hour signup time for the whole team under the same option).
2. Players kicked while already signed up will still participate in the team tournament (you will basicly be put in que time just like in the current pvp tournament system).
3. You wont be able to setup a tournament until the current one is over (im sorry everyone who wished for 1tournament a day).
4. Atleast 8 team members must signup for the tournament, incase of less the 8 team members signing up the tournament wont start and tournament funds will be sent back to the team balance (im sorry for small/inactive teams but this is due reason so one dont setup a tourna for when no one is online to claim everything).
5. The roof for the prize of the tournament is set to 1M or 50% of current balance if the balance is above 2M.
6. The one to setup the tournament can also choose to add one of the donated pokemons to the prize pool (see option 4).
Option 4: donate pokemon.
Due to reasons, this should only be a option seen for those with ranks that has premission. Under this option anyone with the right rank can donate a pokemon or view the donated pokemons that can be used for a prize pool.
To keep it reasonable, only 4pokemons at a time can fill this section. Meaning that a total of 4pokemons can be "stored" at one time, if 4pokemons are stored, no one will be able to donate dj Khaleds most used sentence "another one" until one has been used for a prize pool and the tournament gift has reached the winners hand.
Thanks for reading, incased i missed to explain something or just simply missed something feel free to add in!
P.s I hope this woudnt be tooo hard to imply by the devs :p
TL;DR - team bank with balance showed for all team members and the money can only be used for "team tournamnets/events" or whatever the best name would be for this. Those with premission can setup the tournaments.