Jump to content

About This Club

Meteor Tail is a team focused on molding players into decent comps, keeping non-comp players in game and creating friendships that lasts.

Field Name

  1. What's new in this club
  2. ReddoKun

    Discussion Thread | Meteor Tail

    message me when you go online in the forums
  3. SuperRaditz

    Discussion Thread | Meteor Tail

    guys how do we get topic section on forums page appear its not appearing for us can u help us out??
  4. Nope several times that. It was jolly 5x31. rippppppppppppppppppppppppp
  5. SuperRaditz

    Discussion Thread | Meteor Tail

    Here is a little something that upsetted me and will upset u for sure XD
  6. ReddoKun

    Discussion Thread | Meteor Tail

    unless they attacked us first
  7. aren't it bad just attack frankie in forums .
  8. ReddoKun

    Discussion Thread | Meteor Tail

    "FrankieFlowey" What a meme lol --------------------------- You're looking down on us.
  9. omg xD I Can't breath how he mess up
  10. ReddoKun

    Discussion Thread | Meteor Tail

    WHA- WHERE HOW AND WHEN
  11. A RARE PIC OF RED STRUGGLING ON A GYM MAZE
  12. no u (bring back hide and seek)
  13. Announcement Log #1 | 8.25.18
  14. Announcements 8.25.18 So I decided to bring back the Weekly Tournaments as the team got a random outburst of people online lately, and I want to keep that up. So we'll be having a weekly tournament every Saturday at 1PM UTC. I thought of adding a fee of 20k to join and total number of fees will determine the prize. 80% goes to the winner while the remaining 20% goes to the team fund for recreational activities like mini-games and some other stuffs.
  15. ReddoKun

    Events Thread | Meteor Tail

    EVENTS ARCHIVE Radish's Birthday ft. Lavender Ghost | 8.19.18
  16. ReddoKun

    Events Thread | Meteor Tail

    EVENTS LIST Weekly Tournaments Hide and Seek Gym System
  17. April 13, 2017 First Alliance ft. HERB May 29, 2017 Random Photos August 22, 2018 Renaissance
  18. LAST NIGHT WE HAD A BLAST WITH 29 PLAYERS ONLINE <3
  19. @ReddoKun *Use Max Revive*
  20.  
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.