About This Club

Team AïR is a team for kind and respectful people that look to have fun doing activities together ,we are friendly and we help each other ,anyone can join from shiny hunters to comp players ,we are friendly towards to new players as well, only criteria is to be a good and friendly person :)
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Team AiR Metronome Tournament What happened? It's been a few weeks after Easter, and while I was walking through the National Park in Johto, I noticed that all the easter eggs we placed there had already hatched. It turns out they were Togepi eggs and they went around destroying the park while they were practicing their metronome. I had to catch a few of them but they won't stop using metronome. Mind if I ask your help exhausting their metronome thirst? Rules 1. In this Event/mini tournament we will provide each player with 2 Togepis with the move metronome only! 2. All pokemon has the same iv and ev values 3. No op items are allowed or custom hold items 4. Hence, the only item allowed to hold is leppa berry (for pp restore purposes) Location National Park, Johto Date and Time Saturday, April 20, 2024 4pm UTC / 6pm CEST / 12pm ET Timezone Converter (click here) WARNINGS Please be at National Park, Johto 10 minutes before Tournament starts to avoid further delays! Prizes 1st Place 2.000.000 pokeyen 2nd Place 1.500.000 pokeyen 3rd Place 1.000.000 pokeyen 4th Place 500.000 pokeyen Sponsor: Masterkeyys Hope u have fun guys!
  3. Awesome event cant wait to see the models gl AiiR ❤️
  4. ♥♡Team Event♡♥ ♥♡urCute's Fashion Contest♡♥ SPECIAL THANKS TO @Masterkeyys FOR SPONSORING THE PRIZE MONEY Date / Time Saturday, April 13th 2024 4pm UTC / 6pm CEST / 12pm ET TIMEZONE CONVERTER (CLICK HERE) Location Contest Hall, Lilycove City Ch.1 HOENN HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE? & Rules :3 -Put on your best looking outfit and a matching Pokémon and line up around the stage, the judges will call you on stage to present your outfit -The Judges will rate your outfit out of 10 -The points awarded are added up at the end and the person with the most points wins -Having a AiR themed outfit (Blue & White) will give you +5 Points overall (The Judges will decide if your outfit meets this criteria) -You can only enter with one outfit, so make it count! -!ONLY MEMBERS OF TEAM [AïR] CAN ENTER! (EXAMPLE:) JUDGES @urCute @Masterkeyys @opmas Thank you for helping me out guys<3 PRIZE POOL: 1st place: 2.5m Pokéyen + a drawing of your in-game Character 2nd place: 2m Pokéyen 3rd place: 1m Pokéyen If you have any questions about the event, I'd be glad to answer them! You can write your questions below this post contact me here on Forums on Discord: urcutemon and via Mail in PokeMMO: urCute THANK YOU FOR READING EVERYTHING, I HOPE ILL SEE ALOT OF YOU GUYS DURING THE EVENT<3
  5. Hi there, im new to pokemmo but have been playing pokemon for ages, not too sure how teams work but thought this one looked cool to talk and play with people in
  6. Hello, I'm new to PokeMMO but not to pokemon, I have loved these games for years. Right now I'm in Knato playing through the story (just about to challenge the 4th gym). I want to do it all and do it with good people around me! AiR looks like the perfect club! I look forward to hearing from you ~Olaf
  7. Hi I'm newer to the game, but played a little a few years ago. Just been doing the storylines so far but eventually wanna get into PvP. Came across this team and am interested in joining just let me know what to do!
  8. AMAZING!!!! GoodLuck Hommies ❤️
  9. bamboozle here, ready to find some shinies! (ノ'ヮ')ノ*:・゚✧
  10. 43 - pandabatx hope this is right im new and wasnt sure what numbers to pick from but dont see a dupe comment. gl everyone ❤️

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.