About This Club

Phoenix is a PvP, Family - core team for serious/casual or newcomers interested in trying tiers out, while having a blast.

Field Name

1. What's new in this club
  2. Date Thursday, December 2nd 2021 Time 10 PM UTC | Time Converter Location Dessert Underpass Hoenn, Channel 4 Duration 1 hour for catching Another 15 minutes for players to submit entries Scoring Total sum of IVs Pokémon accepted as valid entries Rules This event is for members of the ENIX Discord Server ONLY To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest To win 4th place you need to submit an entry that scores the lowest You can only submit one entry All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location All Pokémon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved...) Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry You must be the OT of the Pokémon You must link your entry to IGN: Kupokun to submit it In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time 1st Place Prize Choiced Item set (one of each) 2nd Place Prize 150k 3rd-4th Place Prize 50k This event is hosted and funded by @Kupokun
  3. Date Sunday, November 28th 2021 Time 6 PM UTC | 1 PM ET | 8 PM CEST | Time Zone Converter Location Kanto, Fuchsia City, Channel 5 Duration 1 hour for catching Another 15 minutes for players to submit entries Scoring Total sum of IVs + Species Bonus + Nature Bonus = Total Score Pokémon accepted as valid entries Slowpoke Nature Bonus Bold +5 Relaxed +3 Rules This event is for members of the ENIX Discord Server ONLY To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest To win 4th place you need to submit an entry that scores the lowest You can only submit one entry All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location All Pokémon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved...) Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry You must be the OT of the Pokémon You must link your entry to IGN: NecasInTrouble to submit it In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time 1st Place Prize Relaxed + EV Trained Slowbro 31/11/31/30/31/0 2nd Place Prize 250k 3rd-4th Place Prize 150k This event is hosted and funded by @NecasInTrouble IGN: NecasInTrouble
  4. A Phoenix will never perish; from the ashes where it falls, it will rise again. Regardless of whether you excel in the fine art of PvE, get down and dirty with PvP with sweaty players, or even not sure what you're good at yet, we welcome as many individuals as we can to make our family diverse and whole with different varieties of knowledge you can learn while residing with us. Who knows, you may even find that special thing you're good at, or even find a hobby to do on the side! At its core, Team ENIX is a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic team with very family-oriented and full of friendly people who hunt shiny Pokémon, run PvP hardcore or play casual. While we are more centered around PvP, we have something that sets up apart from most PokéMMO communities; and it is that we really care about each other. We have members from all over the world and there's always someone online to chat with and get help from. Team ENIX dabbles in a little bit of everything to make sure our team members fully enjoy their gaming experience. Official Events, Team Events and Unofficial Events Shiny Hunting Berry farming Breeding, Leveling and EV services Scrim/War PvP with other Friendly Teams. PokéMMO Team Tournaments Common Etiquette: Be respectful to your fellow Phoenix Birbs/Friends of Phoenix members, Treat others the same way you want to be treated. All we ask is that we respect each other & have some common sense. Activity: While we seek to make your experience in the team better with our activities, please always remain respectful and understand that we might not fully cover all the issues that you may have. Competence: PokéMMO is an absolutely great game for interaction as well as competitiveness. As a result, we prefer players with history of having done PvP or players who are very interested in PvP and wish to develop their teams and prediction skills. However, we still welcome players who have proved their tenacity in PvE aspect such as hunting shiny Pokémon, farming berries, doing player services and joining events. Please click HERE to head straight to our official recruitment form so we can get a rough understanding of who you are as well as your playstyle. Thanks for looking out for Team ENIX and hope you can be a part of our Team! by PenguinKing, BnnuyScrem & BlueLakeSnake
  5. Here are our winners: 1st place - Mightylax with 152 IVs ( 4x31 1x0 Careful Steelix + 100 RP Voucher ). 2nd place - TheMoveDeleter with 142 IVs ( 500k cash ). 3rd place - Atlewis with 141 IVs ( 300k cash ). 4th place SoullesSenpai with 44 IVs ( 100k cash).
  6. (recolored by Alysstrasza) Team ENIX's adventure into the Unknown Neuzzz Nakkura DreamyChan (x2) (x3) (x2) (x3) (x2) Gifted: Sold: Ran away: Curseman (x2) (x2) UGUDLIGHT Drakkmord MrPeruano Alysstraza AvaRuta PixelBuggy (x2) DitzyDiancie Baeex (x2) (x2) Akrowo Brendoboy godkanna LunaDarkrose Complutum ScottherTheOtter PumpActiongWang MyWfeLftMeMyGf SebbyKunnn Kuramush Atlewis PKTKalseru FCtheGOD PkPerceus IAmKento Drednus JeanMarcH ClaireHearts DragoVertex leoskidro SoulessSenpai onewatermaster SpacyY FredJonesJr LuukyPuuky burninsouluwu Dugzy ghoulade Nethatar TheDutchDemon
  7. Thanks to all the beautiful Birbs & Friends that got the time to come and have fun with us. As usual, we couldn't start the Tournament until I had reconnected a few times, takes me some time to tame my connection. Fortunately, I had my great co-host @ImTheWalrusHere next to me, who I was able to blame successfully for anything that didn't go as planned while I took all the glory for myself. I won't be sharing the Standings here because you can check the Tournament development with the following link: https://challonge.com/YoureTieringMeApartTournament The team changes and structures were plentiful and interesting. I personally don't think that matches were lengthy so I'll be pushing for more solid BO3 games across the board from now on, as I like seeing how the sauce develops from several games in a row against the same opponent. Lastly, we're putting this format on hold for December but expect to see it coming back in 2022! I expect to see you all there too, I hope you had fun, I know I did!
  8. [Catching] Magma v Aqua| Primal Reversion - Among Us | Season 10 (Saturday, 13th Nov)
  9. You’re Tiering Me Apart Tournament A lot of you spent all Halloween copying the strategies that worked and grinding with them until you could no more, your poor brains must be stunted by now so I’m here to give you a good challenge the reignite your teambuilding skills. We’re bringing back an old ruleset from our previous Tournament called A Gentlemen’s Duel. We want to push people out of their comfort zone with a top restriction on how many Pokemon can you run from each Tier (keep in mind that effectively any Pokemon can play in the OU Tier and take an OU spot). You’ll only be able to bring 2OU’s (or lower), 2UU’s (or lower) and 2NU’s (or lower), this should make for pretty interesting team combinations while it enhances your insight on competitive Tiers overall. Details Single Elimination Tournament | Single Battle | 6v6 with Tier restrictions Semifinals and Finals will be a BO3. Date & Time Wednesday 17th of November, 9PM UTC - Time Converter Location Accumula Town, Unova, Channel 1 Clauses Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO Restrictions We’re limiting the amount of OU and UU Tier Pokemon you can bring in a team of 6 to a specific number. In this case, we’re limiting the number of Pokemon in the OU & UU Tier per team to 2 or less. Keep in mind that any Pokemon in the OU Tier or below can take an OU Tier slot. You can bring anything that ranges from a complete Untiered team, to a team with 2 OU’s, 2 UU’s and 2NU’s or below. An example of a valid team: Hippowdown, Lucario, Venomoth, Empoleon, Sceptile and Ambipom. As it has 2 OU’s, 2 UU’s and 2 NU’s. Another valid team would be: Hydreigon, Blaziken, Lanturn, Nidoqueen, Pidgeot and Golurk. As it has 1 OU’s, 3 NU’s and 2 Untiered. An invalid team would be: Blissey, Scizor, Crobat , Dusclops, Rotom-Heat and Altaria. This team isn’t allowed in the Tournament because it fills the 2 OU’s and then surpasses the 2 UU’s restriction. How to enter The event is only available for players who are on the ENIX Discord server. We are applying standard Clauses and a Restriction on the amount of OU and UU Pokemon per team that can battle in this 6v6 Tournament. Registrations will be opened 24 hours before the event. Please contact me at Complutum#6083 or through the MMO Forums if you have any doubts, or if you want to sign up. Rewards 1st Place Prize 600k 2nd Place Prize 300k 3rd Place Prize 150k 4th Place Prize 50k Hosts @Complutum @ImTheWalrusHere
  10. First Clause: Team Aqua wins! 1st Place [Aqua]JeanMarcH with a 150[+3] IV Docile Torkoal 2nd Place [Magma]Curseman with a 144 IV Naughty Torkoal 3rd Place [Aqua]Complutum with a 141 IV Bold Torkoal 4th Place [Aqua]Kwehchan with a 140 IV Bold Torkoal at 10:47 PM 5th Place [Aqua]Maronzz with a 140 IV Adamant Torkoal at 10:51 PM 5th Place [Aqua]MightyLax with a 139 IV Impish Torkoal Second Clause: Team Aqua wins! Team Magma: 0 points Gain Points: 4 points RyuGasai: 2, Rytako: 2 Counter Points: 3 points RyuGasai: 1, Clipsus: 1, Trot: 1 Team Aqua: 13 points Gain Points: 16 points MightyLax: 2, PixelBuggy: 2, Maronzz: 2, JeanMarcH: 4, Complutum: 2, Curseman: 4 Counter Points: 4 points AvaRuta: 1, JeanMarcH: 1, Complutum: 1, Curseman: 1 Third Clause: Team Aqua wins! Team Magma: 21 (22) points Clipsus: 3, RyuGasai: 9, KarenGotBack: 4, Trot: 1, Rytako: 4 Team Aqua: 38 (37) points AvaRuta: 4, PixelBuggy: 3, Maronzz: 8, JeanMarcH: 9, Kwehchan: 2, Complutum: 7, Curseman: 5 Note: Curseman MVP
  11. TIME TO STEEL-IT! Date Sunday, November 21st 2021 Time 2:30 PM UTC | 10:30 AM ET | 4:30 PM CEST | 8:00 PM IST | Time Zone Converter Event Catch Location Sinnoh, Iron Island, Channel 1 (Inside cave, left side stairs) Event Prize Distribution Location Sinnoh, Iron Island, Channel 1 (Outside Cave) Duration 1 hour for catching Another 15 minutes for players to submit entries Scoring Total sum of IVs + Nature Bonus = Total Score -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pokémon accepted as valid entries Onix Nature Bonus Impish +5 Careful +3 Modest -5 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Rules This event is for members of the ENIX Discord Server ONLY To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest. To win 4th place, you need to submit and entry that scores the lowest. You can only submit one entry. All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location. All Pokémon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved). Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry. You must be the OT of the Pokémon. You must link your entry to IGN: PixelBuggy to submit it. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- 1st Place Prize PixelBuggy OT - Careful Nature - EV Trained - Steelix 31/31/31/15/30/0 || 100 RP Voucher 2nd Place Prize 500k 3rd Place Prize 300k 🟢 4th Place Prize 100k -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Donations PumpActionWang - $500,000 Tyvm for the donations! ❤️ -=-= EVERYONE IS WELCOME =-=- This event is hosted by @PixelBuggy This event is funded by @PixelBuggy and @PumpActionWang IGN: PixelBuggy
  12. Date Friday, November 12th 2021 Time 8 PM UTC | 3 PM ET | 10 PM CEST | Time Zone Converter Location Kanto, Route 5, Channel 5 Duration 1 hour for catching Another 15 minutes for players to submit entries Scoring Total sum of IVs + Species Bonus + Nature Bonus = Total Score Pokémon accepted as valid entries Bulbasaur+ 10 Meowth Nature Bonus Timid +5 Modest +3 Rules This event is for members of the ENIX Discord Server ONLY To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest To win 4th place you need to submit an entry that scores the lowest You can only submit one entry All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location All Pokémon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved...) Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry You must be the OT of the Pokémon You must link your entry to IGN: AvaRuta to submit it In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time 1st Place Prize Modest + EV Trained Venusaur 28/16/27/31/28/31 2nd Place Prize 250k 3rd-4th Place Prize 150k This event is hosted and funded by @ImTheWalrusHere IGN: AvaRuta
  13. Event Description The time for Primal Reversion has come once again... It is at these time, team grunts become even more powerful than before... But not everyone can handle such power.... Some have gone astray unknowingly.... and become what they seek to destroy. Hall of Fame - Champions of the Series Primary Conditions Registration Rules Strike List Date Saturday, 13th November 2021 Time 3 PM UTC | 10 AM EDT | 8:30 PM IST| Check Discord Calendar Location Magma Hideout, Hoenn, Channel 3 Duration 1 hour for catching 25 minutes for participants to submit their entries. Pokémon accepted as valid entries Rules There are 3 clauses, and the winning team will be determined by winning 2 out of 3 clauses: 1. Whichever team has more Team Rank Points. 2. Whichever team submits more of the selected IV numbers. 3. Whichever team has caught more Pokémon with at least 1x31 IV. All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location. All Pokémon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved...). Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry. You must be the OT of the Pokémon. There are 3 separate phases of submission at the end of the event, where you submit your entries accordingly. Rule of the Strong: To be strong is to stand on top with no equal. As a winning team, one does not deserve the victory with a Draw. The Winning Team of the Last MvA Season will stand down with honor. ------------------------------------------------------------------- Primal Reversion - Among Us: At the end of event, the power spike from the Primal Reversion reaches its peak, turning two grunts in each team to become traitors and switch sides. This process will occur after the entry submission is finished. Their entries will belong to that of the new team. The selection method to choose traitors will be done through Pickerwheel.com LIVE on Discord Voice Channel when the entry submission is finished. There will be 10 spins to decide 2 traitors per team. Whoever get selected the most will be the traitor(s). In case of equal selection "points", the last selections(s) will be the traitor(s). Traitors get or not get rewards based on their original team. For example: Magma wins -> Magma players who become traitors by switching to Aqua still get rewards while Aqua players who become traitors by switching to Magma do not get rewards. Team Prize $1,320,000 Team Prize will be finalized after the team registration is closed Team Prize will not change even if some members fail to come to the event Team Prize will add $120,000 each time both Teams gain 1 member
  14. Thank you all for coming to this event! I know the Day/Night cycle messed with it quite a bit so I will plan better next time :3 Here are the results!
  15. Date Saturday, 23rd of October 2021 Time 5 PM UTC | 1 PM ET | 7 PM CEST | Time Zone Converter Location Route 210, above Solaceon Town, Sinnoh, Channel 3 Head north from Solaceon until you reach a clearing with short grass! Duration 1 hour for catching another 10 minutes for players to submit entries Scoring Total sum of IVs + Nature Bonus = Total Score Pokemon accepted as valid entries Scyther + 5 Roselia Nature Bonus Scyther - Adamant +5 Scyther -Jolly +3 Roselia - Modest +5 Roselia - Timid +3 Rules This event is for members of the ENIX Discord Server ONLY To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest To win 4th place you need to submit an entry that scores the lowest You can only submit one entry All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location All Pokémon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved...) Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry You must be the OT of the Pokémon You must link your entry to IGN: AvaRuta to submit it In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time 1st Place Prize 4x30/ 1x31 Adamant Scyther Lv1 2nd Place Prize 250k 3rd-4th Place Prize 125k This event is hosted by: @ImTheWalrusHere (IGN: AvaRuta) This event is sponsored by: @ImTheWalrusHere and Ghostfaze! (thank you!!)
  16. We're celebrating Halloween! Start of event Monday 18th October End of event Sunday 31st October , 11:59 PM UTC Theme Halloween/Pokémon related. Where to submit In the Phoenix server there will be a channel called #Halloween-art-event, You can post your submission there. How do we decide the winner? For this event we have 2 judges who will discuss the submissions. We will judge on creativity, quality of the drawings and how well it fits the theme. Rules Phoenix members and Friends of Phoenix are allowed to participate in the event. You are only allowed to submit 1 entry. Be sure you want this drawing as entry before submitting in #Halloween-art-event on our Phoenix server. You can use templates found from the internet but the drawing you submit must been made by you. Any version of drawing is allowed, whether that's digital/paper etc (You must include you IGN somewhere on your art piece) Rewards 1st Place Prize Gentle Shiny Male Mienshao 6 - 25 - 20 - 26 - 31 - 24  2nd Place Prize Crook & Flail Exclusive Halloween event 2020 3rd Place Prize Spider's web particle effect Host and Judges @Susume @Kupokun
  17. **DISCLAIMER** This post does not confirm the existence of a Halloween event and is simply meant as speculation and a tool to help prepare for such an event (should it occur) Halloween 2021 Money-Making Guide/Lecture 2021 Date: Friday, October 22nd Time: 1PM PST, 4PM EST, 8PM UTC Time Zone Converter Duration: Expect ~1 hour Where: ENIX Discord Voice Chat Topics of Discussion: -Past Halloween Event and Strategies (~10-15min) -Possible New Halloween Event and Relatable Approaches (~10min) -Short-Term Financial Gains (~10min) -Long-Term Financial Gains (~10min) -Questions I may be recording the discussion and in-game examples I use to help with future reference and for those who have miss the event. If you plan on attending the event, please give this guide read before attending. It will help with understanding the subject material and will likely answer many questions that you may have going into this. Hope to see you there.
  18. The Tourney is over and as usual, I'm exhausted but it was totally worth it. I ended buffing up the prices a little as promised due to more people coming up and adding themselves to the party. Thanks to everyone that came to play and have fun spectating. It's always great to see we can have so many interesting battles at once, the BO3 made it so damn intense! Everyone that played is eligible to get a free TM - Double Team for signing up. The bracket was done through a series of quizzes where, as (vaguely) promised, winners would be able to decide who they are fighting against. Atlewis came on top, answering correctly at an amazing speed. You can check the final results here: https://challonge.com/LookingForTrouble/standings Thanks to everyone that showed up again. I hope you had fun, I know I did!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.