About This Club

Friendly, fun, family-based team with a focus in PVE
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Congrats to @Amirr on winning April's Monthly Metronome. @Ploegy came in a close second, but the RNG was not enough. Monthly Metronome April - Challonge
  3. IGN: xXxMagneto PVP experience: I'd lie if I say that I have no pvp experience, I've been playing pvp since 2014 (firstly in vermillion and later on matchmaking when it was introduced) even tho I never cared about tourneys and stuff I'd say I have a lot of OU experience. Preferred Tiers: OU (I can play UU too coz todays UU is like old OU, it's just that I don't have any UU teams but if can borrow a team for a match I can cover UU too if needed)
  4. Zoroniwa PVP- I average ace trainer in ransoms, and play even more OU. Prefered tier - OU, UU
  5. IGN: PinkWings PVP experience: played on and off for years Preferred Tiers: Dubs
  6. IGN: BigoMike PVP experience: Some from Scarlet/Violet and watching wolfey Preferred Tiers: UU or NU
  7. IGN: mookerson PVP Experience: played a ton of ranked on Sw/Sh, was Master Ball rank ~5,000 at one point before switching to PokeMMO, played PokeMMO Dubs for a while last year and have participated in a handful of tournaments and events against other teams Preferred Tiers: Dubs, maybe UU or NU team at some point
  8. IGN: DaSpadee PVP experience: not much Preferred Tiers: any
  9. IGN: ZippityZack PVP experience: minimal, have played OU here and there. Preferred Tiers: OU but open to learning other tiers
  10. IGN: Famousbro PvP Experience: almost none Preferredd Tiers:OU,only tier i had played other than randoms
  11. IGN: SwagMastaSlim PVP experience: Very little, I play randoms every once in a while but that's it Preferred Tiers: Any (Pref UU/NU)
  12. IGN: Requi PVP experience: Experience playing OU on ladder and started briefly learning NU a while back Preferred Tiers: All tiers
  13. IGN: ILeftyy PVP experience: 5/10, watch a lot of pvp content but not a lot of time on ladder myself Preferred Tiers: Any
  14. To signup, list the following: IGN: Frauts PVP experience: Big Fat 0 Preferred Tiers: Im good with learning anything
  15. IGN: xSOTOS PvP Experience: hitting veteran in OU spring season 2023(wanted the monkey hat and got it pretty easily), not extremely up to date with the current meta(egg shunting mudkip has consumed me), but i still have some fire teams to beat ya'll up with lol. Preferred Tiers: OU (never played the other tiers in pokemmo)
  16. IGN: Serinthan PvP Experience: Hitting like 660 rating in OU while being coached lol (current rating in OU on my own is 583 with a 16/8 W/L @ 66% win rate) Preferred Tiers: OU,UU,NU
  17. IGN: Eltroyer PvP expirience: I have played some ou every now and then but I am not an expert at all, haven't tried any other tier yet Preferred tiers: OU, UU, NU
  18. IGN: RexPark PvP experience: barely any. used to play a bit of randoms. Preferred tiers: OU, NU
  19. IGN: Aeziel PvP EXP: some, mostly randoms(50%+ win rate, barely into veteran rank) with some experience in OU and UU. Preffered tiers: UU, can do OU. Interested in DB but have no experience.
  20. IGN: FelisC PVP experience: zero, none, null, hardly ever played rank. played few randoms back in the day and won a team event when i was a member of LAB. Preferred Tiers: any. assign me one and ill try my best
  21. IGN: Walkarounder PVP experience: 40% winrate across singles tiers reporting in Preferred Tiers: NU, will utilize UU to fill out an OU roster
  22. Sad I won't be able to join because of various factors, but dont miss this opportunity to join this! whenever you are new to pvp or already an experienced trainer. Good luck everyone <3
  23. Signups have closed. If you're part of the league, or want to spectate, join the separate OPL discord server here: https://discord.gg/pAuT5waS Hope to see you there!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.