About This Club

Friendly, fun, family-based team

Field Name

1. What's new in this club
  2. Sign in here to make your day at the forum full and not alone! ! !
  3. Damn I really miss these. This is straight up a gut punch of deja vu. C'mon people lets bring it back!
  4. Optic Members Only Following our team's performance in January and February's Team Tournament, myself and others would like to bring back our team's weekly sparring to reach ever closer in winning our first TT! What is sparring? Sparring is when players practice their PvP / competitive skills by battling players, testing teams and learning what works well and what could be done better. When? We will aim to do this weekly - a post will be made on this forum thread alongside our Discord a few days before with a potential date and time.
  5. All done sorry it took a bit longer I experimented with the background and the sprite for a bit hope you like it
  6. Hey you did a really great job with this, it looks amazing - nice one! I'll definitely use this theme as an option :) 嘿,您在此方面做得非常出色,看起来很棒-不错! 我一定会使用这个主题作为选项
  7. I have made some themes in Client Beautification(Chinese) you can see. I'll make an exception for you Example: Please feel free to send a request by replying to the post. if you do request one please include the following: offer me the background(16:9) better be clear. that's very important. It's the first step to the theme. Example: a good background I'm going to choose the color in the cover of your offer, or you can tell me the color you want. you guys can offer some typefaces to you want join(.ttf file) if you want a mobile
  8. Congratulations to the winners! First place we have Dindra with a 279 total! Second Place was ThinkNicer with 277! And in 3rd Shankii with 267! Thanks to all who played and happy Valentines day!
  9. Catching event Date: Sunday February 14th Time: 7pm UTC Location: Route 110 ch 3, Hoenn Duration: 1 hour for catching and 10 minutes to submit entries Pokemon accepted: The power couple of Plusle + Minun Nature Bonus: none To take part in the event and receive prizes, you must be part of the team! To win this event you need to submit an entry that has the highest score to win. You must submit 2 entries. 1 minun and 1 plusle. Scores will be calculated by: Plusle's total iv + Minun's total iv= Eve
  10. Date Sunday, 7th March 2021 Time 5PM UTC Location Route 123, Sinnoh, Channel 5 Duration 1 hour for catching another 10 minutes for players to submit entries Scoring Total Sum of IVs + Nature Bonus + Species Bonus = Total Score Pokemon accepted as valid entries Nature Bonus Bold + 5 Rules To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest You can only submit one entry All Pokémon must be caug
  11. Date Sunday, 21st February 2021 Time 5PM UTC Location Five Isle Meadow, Kanto, Channel 5 Duration 1 hour for catching another 10 minutes for players to submit entries Scoring Total Sum of IVs + Nature Bonus + Species Bonus = Total Score Pokemon accepted as valid entries Nature Bonus Adamant + 5 Jolly + 3 Rules To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest You can only submit one entry
  12. Congrats to the new rng champ ItsMarvel! https://challonge.com/p49p7rds
  13. Congrats to OrangeManiac for winning and thank you to all that participated!
  14. me me me! but I don't have discord,can u make? a shiny eevee,a shiny pikachu,and a shiny Keldeo,and more background do what you think looks nice
  15. Congrats to Mehagony for 1st, ThinkNicer for 2nd and Dindra for 3rd! ty everyone for playing
  16. Hey there! Send me a message when you're online :)
  17. Well Let me start by saying hi , so about the details My Ign:SaikoEatU Timezone: Centrale Europe How many in game hours you have:665 hours atm Which regions have you completed:All 4 Previous teams you have been in:My previous team was FAME but i doubt you ever heard of it since it was just for casuals but sadly after a couple of years it died out . Plans for post game:well all i do is breed mons just so i can stare at the final product while questioning life itself , i also do gym and elite 4 reruns for money mostly i also farm items on the side and that
  18. now this is the kind of event that let's my true skills shine. that is my true skills of guessing poorly drawn pokemon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.