Sign in to follow this  

About This Club

We are a Friendly Team with all types of players from competitive to Shiny Hunters we help all new players become competitive and Tech them how to breed we Have weekly Events and tournaments and Everyone is welcomed to Join ^^

Field Name

1. What's new in this club
  2. How to Join The Team : This is for people who are interested in joining our team, you can find me @SuperRaditz or my friend @Firetum in the game or messege us on forums and we can hook you up with a invite to our team. So what is Team SHIELD [SD] : We are a rising New team we are players who will help you Become Competitive Players and Teach you how to Breed Comps. If you are already a competitive player then that is perfect because we hold a weekly team Event or a Tournament with a prize which you can potentially win! We will help much as we can through out your journey in game and we expect you to do the same for other team members to keep the team nice friendly and happy. Other types of Players : If you are a shiny Hunter / casual Player or maybe just like to hang around with players, we got you because we have space for everybody ^^ I am a shiny hunter myself and having more shiny hunters will maybe get you and me a company to hunt together with. We have couple casual players in our team who enjoy to play causally and just enjoy the game , if you are 1 of them you will enjoy this team. We also hang around do some random stuff and party in game much as we can to keep the team happy. CLUB : This is Club is Open to everyone and all the tournaments and Events will be Mostly Opened to all players who like to join and show their skills ^^
  3. GET UR TICKET ON! JOIN US FOR OUR TEAM EVENT AND FOR LOTS OF FUN! U GUYS WILL LOVE IT THOSE WHO HAVENT JOIN THE TEAM YET SO JOIN IT TO GET IT ROCKED WITH US!^^ WE WILL BE DOING SHINY HUNTING EVENT EVERY IN WEEKENDS!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.