Trade Corner Rules
Trade Corner Moderators: Bearminator, Eternith
Welcome to PokeMMO’s Trade Corner sub-forum! The Trade Corner is a place for players to trade in-game items / Pokemon, currency (Pokeyen) and services. Whilst we hope you enjoy your time here, there are some section specific rules we ask you to abide by.
Welcome to PokeMMO’s Trade Corner sub-forum! The Trade Corner is a place for players to trade in-game items / Pokemon, currency (Pokeyen)and services. Whilst we hope you enjoy your time here, there are some section specific rules we ask you to abide by.
1. Absolutely no Real Money Trading (aka Real World Trading) can take place. Real Money Trading (RMT) is the sale of in-game items, currency, characters or other data in order to obtain real money. RMT activity is strictly prohibited and any players caught participating in RMT-related activities will be punished.
2. Only one thread may be open at one time per user. We would recommend editing your existing thread rather than starting a new one as you will not be allowed to make a new thread until your existing one is closed. If you would like your thread to be closed, send a private message to a Global Moderator or Trade Corner Moderator and change the title of your thread to "Please Lock". You can find a list of Moderators here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/5-pokemmo-staff-listing/
3. Shared or team threads are not allowed.
4. Posts that do not contribute to the trade or otherwise have no reason to be there are considered spam and will be removed.
5. Do not make threads or posts asking for donations, commonly referred to as “begging”.
6. Bumping is fine but please observe the following rules;
- If your thread is on the first page you may bump it once every 24 hours.
- If your thread has made it past the first page, you may bump it back to the first page regardless of the last time you bumped it. However, once it is back on the first page you must wait 24 hours before bumping it again.
- You may only bump your own Trade thread.
7. Restrictions on thread titles: No excessive use of caps, punctuation or special characters (such as "BAGON AUCTION GOING FAST!!!!!!!" or "☻☺☻☺☻Example's☺☻Shop☻☺☻☺☻") No more than 60 characters may be used in your thread title. Subjective or opinionated terms (such as "Godly", "Amazing", etc.) should not be used for describing any goods in titles.
8. We do not allow threads asking for or discussing values.
9. Lottery Rules:
Trade Corner Moderators have discussed how to ensure the validity of player run lotteries. We are now enforcing guidelines that govern how this transaction takes place.
- Players creating a lottery must first private message a Trade Corner Moderator before creating a thread.
- The player must mail the item/Pokemon being raffled to the Staff member who will keep it safe until the lottery ends. The staff member in question will draw the number and mail the prize to the winner. Lottery threads must not be opened until the staff member has confirmed receipt of the prize.
- Lotteries can only be canceled if at least one week has passed since it has been opened AND 0 tickets have been sold. If 1 or more tickets have been sold, it cannot be canceled.
- There is a 1 month time limit on lotteries, and a limit of 250 tickets. If either of these limits are reached, the numbers will be drawn. Hosts can choose lower limits for each, but not higher.
- Ticket prices can only be reduced by 50% - no more, no less, and can only be reduced once during the lottery. If ticket prices are reduced, each existing participant must receive double the number of tickets they purchased at full price. If this would put the lottery over the 250 ticket limit, prices cannot be reduced. Tickets cannot be given to players at a discount, including for free.
- Refunding tickets will not be allowed.
10. Threads will be trashed after two weeks or more of inactivity.
11. The Code of Conduct applies here as well as in all other forums. This can be found here: https://pokemmo.eu/code_of_conduct.