Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:27 AM
- Spooky monsters from other lands have begun showing up in the wild in Kanto for the duration of October.
- Abilities: Flash Fire (Gen5 Rules), Shed Skin, Lightningrod, Sturdy, Thick Fat, Serene Grace, Dust Shield, Clould Nine, Air Lock
- Simplified how Early Bird ability is implemented by just deducting 2 sleep turns per turn instead of 1.
- Players can no longer use Global chat unless they have their 4th badge.
- Players can no longer use Trade chat unless they have their 1st badge.
- Pressing "B" in a Yes/No dialogue will now function as "No".
- Reverted previous changes to Struggle and recoil damage checks since the new changes were not working as intended.
- Items: RARE CANDY
- The Party window is now moveable by dragging.
- FOCUS ENERGY
- SPIT UP
- Fixed a bug where Leech Seed would be able to bypass Curse's "No Heal" effect.
- Fixed a bug where Slept pokémon may be able to Flinch.
- Fixed a bug where OHKO moves could go into negative PP.
- Added the same fix for out of battle usage of Strength that was added to Surf.
- Fixed Light Screen. Had the wrong ID assigned.
- Fixed a display bug in the gift shop where players would show a different amount of points than they had.
- Fixed a bug where Surf would not be prevented if the user did not have the correct badge.
- Fixed a bug where Leftovers could possibly trigger after the target would have fainted to a burn or other effect called before it.
- Fixed a bug where the Safari Zone counter would not end if players exited the Safari Zone prematurely.
- Fixed a rare bug which would cause held items to not save properly if an error during saving occurred.
- Fixed a bug where the "Whisper" button would merge "Whispering" and "Target" into one word.
- Fixed several issues with trainer NPCs who have custom movesets.
- Fixed a bug where the "Limber" ability would not function.
- Fixed a bug where running from a Safari battle would fail under some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where players could initiate duels if they did not have any pokémon in their party.
- Fixed a bug where shadows of follower sprites would show up at odd times.
Kudasai, Zsaber, Lulz and 83 others like this