The First Official Pika Cup!

Thoth

14y0t2e.jpg

pikacup.png

This event will have 32 Possibly entry slots. The first 32 will be accepted with the rest being wait-listed.

1) Xenopenses

2) Prabu

3) Seroman

4) KoolboymanII

5) Northrn

6) Chocobo

7) Projectile

8) LeagueChampRed

9 Jorcal

10) Giygas

11) undyingJay

12) RaichuFTW

13) Kristiee

14) Relentless

15) Outi

16) Elika

17) SuperCamel

18) Siege

19) Melchisedec

20) Yena

21) Agertz

22) hydroblaze

23) Danek

24) Roxuos

25) Naos

26) Safe

27) MotorKat

28) tylerr

29) KantoKeeper

30) BukkakeTsunami

31) Bealmost

32) ShinyAmpharos

Waitlist:

BatmanBeyond

aestheticsbrah

Pessimism

Volpi

ultra

DopestDope

chocobo

Hemlock

Shiny

Relearn

Gogregg

Junpei

Plague

jeehad

TRiskingdom

Suitedtribesman

TYGA TYGA

iGotUrPistrolla

Tah

MrMasonMan

AppleJuices

Evesa

Reference Link:

http://bulbapedia.bu...t/wiki/Pika_Cup

Just to clarify:

HOLD ITEMS ARE ALLOWED.

Leftovers are not allowed.

Simple enough?

SIDE EVENTS:

The rewards have been donated by players and staff alike. These are going to be little side events to the main stream tournament. The prizes will be well worth sticking around to watch the tournament. You will need to tune in to the stream to find out when these events are about to occur.

(If you want to donate any items for the side events please contact me ingame)

CM's Will be hosting the events. They will range from things like Bike Races, PokeQuiz, Scavenger Hunt, and much more.

IF YOU CLICK ON THE BRACKET ABOVE IT WILL BRING YOU TO THE PIKA CUP bracket page. You can make your predictions there for who you think will win. The person with the CLOSEST and MOST CORRRECT Bracket will win a Side Event Prize! :) It will be a very good prize so make sure you make your predictions!

Will work like the following...

1 Hour before the tournament start time Check In will begin. You need to check in with Thoth or another CM helping with registration. If you do not Check In before 30 minutes prior to the tournament you will forfeit your spot!!! Very important. There will be no excuses except. Sorry for this but you must check in. If there will be an issue with this please contact me BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT.

Any open spots will be filled by going down the wait list in SignUp order. If you are ON THE WAIT LIST you will need to be at the tournament location 30 minutes prior to the event. I will start to give away any open spots that me occur. I will announce your name. If you accept the open spot then it is yours. If you are not there to accept you will forfeit your position to any open tournament spots. I will then continue down the list. This gives everyone a fair chance on the wait list and will also assist with the time crunch.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me ingame or via a forum PM.

IGN: Thoth