SirUmbreon

Team-asteroid.png

Team Asteroid

Official PokeMMO Forum Post

About Team Asteroid

Team Asteroid is one of the strongest guilds on PokeMMO. Our goal is to stay that way, and to defeat anybody and everybody that we battle. Our base is located at the upper floor of the Cerulean Pokemon Center. If you try to raid it, you and your guild will be demolished.

How to Join

To join Team Asteroid, leave a reply on this thread in this format (Parentheses are optional):

In-Game Name(s):

# of Badges Earned (On each player):

Team(s) of Pokémon:

Also, there are no requirements to join. This is only to see how strong you are.

Staff

Founder: SirUmbreon

Co-Founder: SirVaporeon

Owner: SirUmbreon

Co-Owners: SirVaporeon, LadyEevee

Admins: Palika, OfficerJennyO, Nenya

Members: Hekkiol, Jjooaa, DominikxD, Soreny, ChrisX, Tira, BillyMorris, AlexKsa, ChronoTrigger, Clem, RetroPurple, TrainerCharlie, jamduck, PhantomKnight, Spoonything, Chihaku, albinonarwhals, perilous, UncleFunTimes, vincente, Rubedo, PepeTheBard, AitorF, AzizFTW, ChamberBreak, YoNomah, AGangOfJews, PokeMayhem, SilverRagnarok, Telence, GaryMofoinOak, RedditIsCool

Events

• In-Game Recruiting- Every Sunday @ our base
  • Team Asteroid Halloween Party *FINISHED*- Friday, October 26th @ Pokemon Tower

In-Game Name(s):PokeMayhem

# of Badges Earned (On each player):8

Team(s) of Pokémon: Lv 50 Team: SlowKing Dusclops Marowak Politoed Weezing Clefable/ Lv 100 Team: Alakazam Dusclops Blissy Electrode Lapras Marowak

I'am familiar with pretty much every aspect of Pokemon evs,ivs,training,leveling,breeding ect

Why team asteroid?: Only round table thread i have found without a bunch of long elitest uguu bullshit or carebear attitutes, your thread is short and too the point i like that.

In-Game Name(s):PokeMayhem

# of Badges Earned (On each player):8

Team(s) of Pokémon: Lv 50 Team: SlowKing Dusclops Marowak Politoed Weezing Clefable/ Lv 100 Team: Alakazam Dusclops Blissy Electrode Lapras Marowak

I'am familiar with pretty much every aspect of Pokemon evs,ivs,training,leveling,breeding ect

Why team asteroid?: Only round table thread i have found without a bunch of long elitest uguu bullshit or carebear attitutes, your thread is short and too the point i like that.

Okay, PokeMayhem, you're in.

WHAT THE HELL. THE POST F*CKED ITSELF UP.

Edit: Nevermind, Thaede told me that it was showing HTML instead of BBCode and gave me this:

[center][img=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121022230438/pokemmo/images/8/82/Team-asteroid.png][/center]

[center][color=#b22222][size=6]Team Asteroid[/size][/color][/center]

[center][color=#ff0000]Official[/color] [color=#008000]Poke[/color][color=#0000ff]MMO[/color] [color=#ff0000]Forum Post[/color][/center]

[center][b][u]About Team Asteroid[/u][/b][/center]

Team Asteroid is one of the strongest guilds on PokeMMO. Our goal is to stay that way, and to defeat anybody and everybody that we battle. Our base is located at the upper floor of the Cerulean Pokemon Center. If you try to raid it, you and your guild will be demolished.

[center][b][u]How to Join[/u][/b][/center]

To join Team Asteroid, leave a reply on this thread in this format (Parentheses are optional):
Also, there are no requirements to join. This is only to see how strong you are.

[center][b][u]Staff[/u][/b][/center]

Founder: SirUmbreon
Co-Founder: SirVaporeon
Owner: SirUmbreon
Co-Owners: SirVaporeon, LadyEevee
Admins: Palika, OfficerJennyO, Nenya
Members: Lumbago, Hekkiol, Jjooaa, DominikxD, Soreny, ChrisX, Tira, BillyMorris, AlexKsa, ChronoTrigger, Clem, RetroPurple, TrainerCharlie, jamduck, PhantomKnight, Spoonything, Chihaku, albinonarwhals, perilous, UncleFunTimes, vincente, Rubedo, PepeTheBard, AitorF, AzizFTW, ChamberBreak, YoNomah, AGangOfJews, PokeMayhem, SilverRagnarok

[center][b][u]Events[/u][/b][/center]

[list]
[*]In-Game Recruiting- Every Sunday @ our base [u]Details:[/u]
[*]Team Asteroid Halloween Party *FINISHED*- Friday, October 26[sup]th[/sup] @ Pokemon Tower [u]Details:[/u]
[/list]
[/CODE]

Edited by SirUmbreon
  • 4 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]In-Game Name(s):josephzamora[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]# of Badges Earned (On each player):7[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Team(s) of Pokémon:larvitar level 17 vensaur level 43 larpras level 36 growlithe level 32 electabuzz level 35[/font][/color]

• 5 weeks later...

Aplying for both me and a friend

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]In-Game Name(s):TrainerNightmare[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]# of Badges Earned (On each player): 6 badges[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Team(s) of Pokémon: Charizard,vaporeon,Sizor,Raichu and Eevee (currently trying to make umbreon)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]In-Game Name(s): DreamTyphoon[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]# of Badges Earned (On each player):[/font][/color] 6 badges
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Team(s) of Pokémon: Venusaur, Pidgeot, Ninetails, Dewgong, Golem, Alakazam[/font][/color][/font][/color]

• 1 month later...

In-Game Name(s):josephzamora
# of Badges Earned (On each player):7
Team(s) of Pokémon:larvitar level 17 vensaur level 43 larpras level 36 growlithe level 32 electabuzz level 35

JoyLizard - 8
Skarmory, Hypno, Gengar, Dodrio, Gyarados, Raichu

I'm going for an abstract team, mostly using mind games to beat whoever im dueling.

Aplying for both me and a friend

In-Game Name(s):TrainerNightmare
# of Badges Earned (On each player): 6 badges
Team(s) of Pokémon: Charizard,vaporeon,Sizor,Raichu and Eevee (currently trying to make umbreon)

In-Game Name(s): DreamTyphoon
# of Badges Earned (On each player): 6 badges
Team(s) of Pokémon: Venusaur, Pidgeot, Ninetails, Dewgong, Golem, Alakazam

I just started but I level grind a lot:

In-Game Name(s): landojr
# of Badges Earned (On each player): 1
Team(s) of Pokémon: Squirtle Lv 14 Pidgey Lv12

The OP of this post hasn't been on since December 13th... Its probably pretty safe to say this guild is dead

2Xbpq.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.